iOS devices feature a Command Status column on the View Devices screen which includes the following installation statuses as they relate to the selected iOS device.
- Error – Displays as a link that, when selected, shows the specific error code applicable to the device.
- Held – Displays when the device is included in a certificate batch process that is underway.
- Not Applicable – Displays when the profile assignment does not impact the device but is nonetheless part of the smart group or deployment. For example, when the profile type is unmanaged.
- Not Now – Displays when the device is locked or otherwise occupied.
- Pending – Displays when the installation is queued and is on schedule to be completed.
- Success – Displays when the profile is successfully installed.