The automation feature of Workspace ONE Intelligence uses APIs to communicate between your Workspace ONE environment, Workspace ONE Intelligence automation feature, and your third-party services.
To add connections to supported services, follow these general steps. If you do not follow all these steps, automation does not work.
- Review the requirements for automation outlined in Requirements for Automation .
- Create and use an AirWatch Administrator account specific for automation with API permissions.
- Connect to the VMware Workspace ONE UEM API server. For details, see Configure API Communication for Automation.
- Configure connections in the third-party services. For details, see Configure Connections in Supported Third-Party Services.
- Enter the API authentication credentials to Workspace ONE Intelligence. For details, see Configure Automation Connections.