Workflows monitor for state changes. Configure triggers in workflows to recognize the state change that represents what you want remedied.
Use an existing workflow or create a unique workflow. To add a customized workflow, follow the procedure.
For information about accessing the Workspace ONE Intelligence console, see Access Workspace ONE Intelligence .
For information on the available actions for Workspace ONE UEM, see Workspace ONE UEM Actions .
- In the Workspace ONE Intelligence console, navigate to Automation > Add Automation.
- Select Create a custom automation.
In the Add Automation procedure, configure the settings.
Setting Description Name Enter a title for the automation. Trigger
Create a When statement that the automation engine monitors for a state change.
Add triggers depending on how complex or detailed the scenario.
Filter Create an If statement to refine the trigger the engine monitors for a state change. Action
Create a Then statement that the automation engine does when it identifies the If or trigger.
For native actions, select Workspace ONE UEM API.
If you use a third-party service, configure it to carry out the action.
Workspace ONE UEM API Workspace ONE UEM API
Select an action for Workspace ONE UEM to perform.
Slack API Send Channel Message
- User Name - Enter a user name that this message posts from. Messages post as "Workspace ONE Intelligence" by default.
- Icon Emoji - (Optional) Change the icon the system uses for messages.
- Icon URL - (Optional) Change the URL the system uses for messages.
- Channel - Enter a name for the channel as it appears in the channel list. If you leave this blank, the system uses the default channel you configured in Slack.
- Text - Enter the message. This text box supports dynamic values.
ServiceNow API Create Incident
Submits a new incident into the ServiceNow system.
- Short Description - Enter a description of the incident.
- Comment - Add relevant information that helps put the incident into context.
Delete Incident Sys ID - Enter the unique identifier the ServiceNow system assigned to the incident.
- If you use a third-party service for actions, authorize them to act.
- Select Authorize to permit Slack to perform actions.
- Select Connection Permissions and review them.
Select Provide Credentials.
Connection Setting Slack Slack Webhook URL - Enter the Webhook you configured in Slack. ServiceNow
Base URL - Enter
API User Name - Enter the user name you configured in ServiceNow.
API User Password - Enter the password for the user name.
- Save the automation.