When deploying the Content Gateway using the relay-endpoint model, you must install two instances of the Content Gateway on separate Windows servers. One of the servers on which one instance must be installed is the relay server.
Open the installer file on the Endpoint Content Gateway server and then select Next.
Accept the End User License Agreement and then select Next.
Select the destination for the downloaded Content Gateway installation files and then select Next.
- Select the path to the downloaded Content Gateway configuration file (XML).
- Configure the Content Gateway Setup screen.
- Relay – Select to first install Content Gateway on the Relay server.
Enter the Certificate Password created when downloading the installer. Click Next.
Use the drop-down menu to select the Target Site in IIS to install the Workspace ONE UEM application in. Click Next.
- Verify that the Windows Firewall settings allow the following ports.
- Content Gateway ports
- Default IIS website port
Click Install to begin the Content Gateway installation on the server.
- Click Finish to close the Content Gateway installer.
- Close the installer and verify connectivity to AirWatch. For information about testing the Content Gateway connectivity, see Verify Content Gateway Connectivity.