You can select the security classifications on the UEM console against which you want the Secure Email Gateway (SEG) to take action. There is a list of pre-defined security classifications to choose from as well as the option to create your own custom classification.
To enable email security classification:
- Navigate to Email > Compliance Policies > Email Security Policies.
- Select the gray colored circle under the Active column for the Email Security Classifications compliance policy. A page appears with a key code.
- Enter the key code in the corresponding field and select Continue. The policy gets activated and is indicated by a green colored circle under the Active column.
- Select the Edit option under the Actions column.
- Select Add and then select the type of tag from the Type drop-down menu. Options available are Pre-defined and Custom. Select the tag type as Pre-defined to get a list of available tags from the Security Classification drop-down menu. Select the tag type as Custom to enter your own custom tag in the Security Classification field.
- Enter a Description for the tag and select Next.
- Configure the actions that SEG should take against emails marked or not marked with a tag. You may choose to allow or block emails on AirWatch Inbox or other email clients. Select Next.
- View the Summary and Save.