During Work Managed Device enrollment, the user enters a special DPC-specific identifier token when they are prompted to add an account. A token is in the format “afw#EMM_Identifier” and automatically identifies Workspace ONE UEM as your EMM provider.
This enrollment flow is only for Android accounts using Android 6.0 (M+) devices.
To enroll using the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Identifier:
- Tap Get Started on your factory reset device.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and login with your credentials to connect the device.
- Enter the identifier “afw#hub” when prompted to add a Google account. The setup wizard adds a temporary Google Account to the device. This account is only used to download the DPC from Google Play and is removed upon completion.
- Tap Install to begin configuration of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub to the device. The Hub will automatically open after install is complete.
- Choose the Authentication Method to continue enrollment:
- Select Email Address if you have configured Autodiscovery. In addition, you may be prompted to select your Group ID from a list.
- Choose Server Details and enter Server, Group ID, and user credentials.
- Choose QR Codeif you have created a QR Code in the UEM console.
Follow the remaining prompts to complete enrollment.
All profiles and applications start to automatically push to the device. The Workspace ONE UEM console reports the status of Android on the users devices. You can check the Details View page to verify that Android was successfully created.
Navigate to Devices > Details View > Summary and view the Security section of the page to view the status. A green check displays to verify Android activation.