Learn how to set up and configure the components of VMware Workspace ONE® UEM powered by AirWatch. Together, these components manage mobile endpoints, desktop operating systems, and corporate resources like apps and email.
Console Release Notes
Want to know what went into the current console release of Workspace ONE UEM? Look at the latest console release notes.
More Ways to Learn About Workspace ONE UEM
- If you want to learn more about what Workspace ONE UEM does and how it can help you with mobile endpoint management, access the Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) product page.
- VMware Workspace ONE is a product suite that includes Workspace ONE UEM for mobility management and includes an identity management product called Workspace ONE Access.
- See customer success stories and explore spotlight videos on the Workspace ONE product page.
- For help with setting up and configuring Workspace ONE Access, look at VMware Access Documentation.
- Access VMware Hands-on Labs Online to learn about Workspace ONE UEM features in a virtual environment.
- Participate in the Workspace ONE Community to learn from other Workspace ONE UEM users.
Digital Workspace Tech Zone
Digital Workspace Tech Zone gathers videos, guides, tools, and the reference architecture together in one place for your fastest path to understanding, evaluating, and deploying VMware end-user computing products.
How to Use Workspace ONE UEM Documentation
Search or use the left navigation to find doc for your version of Workspace ONE UEM. We add new documentation for major console releases. If you want the PDFs, click the Download PDF icon on any page. (You can also build your own doc sets by using MyLibrary.)