Command Line Tools for Workspace ONE AirLift allow you to make system administrator changes to your Workspace ONE AirLift service. Use caution when using these tools as they can remove data.
Command Line Tools
The following tools allow you to complete admin tasks on your Workspace ONE AirLift server.
- Delete Workspace ONE AirLift data
- This command line tool allows you to delete all data retrieved and generated after performing a synchronization of Airlift without deleting your existing settings. The tool deletes the data in SQL Server and MongoDB but keeps all configuration data in SQL Server and leaves appsettings.json untouched.
- Factory reset Workspace ONE AirLift
- This command line tool allows you to remove all Workspace ONE AirLift and any existing settings and configurations you have made. The tool deletes the data in SQL Server and MongoDB and restores appsettings.json file with appsettings.json.default.
- Get MongoDB connection string
- This command line tool allows you to obtain the MongoDB connection string which stores the cache data which Workspace ONE AirLift uses. You can use this connection string to authenticate and access MongoDB manually to read the cached data that Workspace ONE AirLift generated.