Profile payload configurations helps to apply a specific restriction or setting to devices.
Use Mobile Device Management (MDM) functionality to enhance app performance by configuring a profile payloads in a two-step process. First, configure general settings. Then, specify the type of restriction or setting to apply to the device by selecting a payload from the list.
The available payloads and their configurable settings differ between platforms. This section provides a description of applicable payloads and instructions to help you get started.
|Create a customized profile for a device deployment.
|Connect to corporate networks such as hidden, encrypted, or password protected networks using wifi profile.
|EAS via AirWatch Inbox
|Create an email profile for AirWatch Inbox.
|EAS via IBM Notes
|Create an email profile for IBM Notes.
|Publish a profile of web clips to your devices.
|Create a web link your users can quickly access from your devices.
- Navigate to Add Profile. and select
- Select the appropriate platform for the profile that you want to deploy.
- Configure General settings to determine how the profile deploys, who receives it, and other overall settings.
- Select and configure a Payload.
What to do next
- For step-by-step instructions on configuring a specific Payload for a particular platform, refer to the applicable Platform Guide. Select Save & Publish.