If you are an on-premises customer and you install AWCM with an SSL certificate, then you must update AWCM when that certificate expires to maintain functionality.
- Obtain the full chain (.pfx or .p12) of your renewed SSL certificate.
- If your AWCM is shared with other AirWatch components, then on the server where they are all installed, navigate to Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs), locate AirWatch, and select Change.
- Then select Add/Remove AirWatch features.
- If you installed AWCM on a standalone server, complete the required steps.
Important: Depending on which components are installed on your server with AWCM, you could experience disruptions in service or functionality during the re-installation process. Refer to the Workspace ONE UEM Upgrade Guide for more details on stopping and restarting services.
- Obtain the full AirWatch installer that corresponds to the current AirWatch version your environment is running and copy it to the server AWCM is on. If you kept your last-used installer, you can use it. Otherwise, contact AirWatch to receive the installer for your specific AirWatch version.
- Run the installer on the server where AWCM is installed.
- During installation, on the AirWatch Features screen, right-click AirWatch Cloud Messaging and select This feature will not be available.
- If your AWCM is shared with other AirWatch components, then once again navigate to Programs and Features and select Change for the AirWatch application. Then select Add/Remove AirWatch features.
- If your AWCM is installed as a standalone server, then run the installer again.
- On the AirWatch Features screen, right-click AirWatch Cloud Messaging and select This feature will be installed on the local hard drive. Proceed with the installation until you reach the AWCM server settings screen with the Use custom SSL certificate? check box.
- Browse to the location of the full chain (.pfx or .p12) of your renewed SSL certificate.
- Enter the certificate password and select Next.