Drag and drop the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub from a computer to Android devices. Use this method to stage the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub on a small number of devices.
- Put the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub .apk file on a computer for easy access.
If you do not have the latest version, ask your Workspace ONE UEM Account Manager for it.
- Prepare the Android (Legacy) device for sideloading. On the device, navigate to Allow installation of non-Market apps. and select
- Connect a device to the computer using the USB port and a USB cable.
- For the computer to communicate with the device, select the Turn on USB storage button on the device.
The computer detects the device drive.
- Select the Open folder to view files option on the computer to open the device drive.
- From the computer, drag and drop the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub .apk file to the device.
Do not put the .apk file in the device’s USB Storage folder because you cannot access the USB Storage folder from the device.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Using the native file manager or the Files application on the device, select the AirWatchAgent_x.x.apk file.
- Select install.