Your unique EMM token binds your domain for Android management to the Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch. You are directed to the G Suite setup site after selecting Go to Google from the previous task to begin.
- Complete the following fields:
- About You – Enter your admin contact information.
- About Your Business – Fill out your company information.
- Your Google Admin Account – Create a Google admin account.
- Finishing Up – Enter the security verification data.
- Select Accept & create your account after reading and agreeing to terms set by Google.
- Follow the remaining prompts to Verify domain ownership and Connect with your provider. Once verified, this becomes your managed Google domain.
To verify domain ownership, the following options are available: add a meta tag to your homepage, add a domain host record, or upload HTML file to your domain site. Configure settings for the available options.
- Select Verify to proceed. If this process is successful, the Connect with your provider section displays your EMM token. This token is valid for 30 days. If you encounter problems during this step, refer to Google support using the number and unique PIN listed.
- Copy the generated EMM token and select Finish.