You are to complete several manual tasks, such as verifying domain ownership with Google, obtaining an EMM token, and creating an enterprise service account to use this type of setup.
Setting up your account with managed Google domain requires the organization to set up a Google domain if they do not already use one.
- Navigate to .
- Select Register to be redirected to the Android Setup Wizard to complete three steps:
- Generate Token: Obtain your enterprise token by registering your enterprise domain with Google.
- Upload Token: Enter the EMM Token into the Android setup wizard.
- Setup Users: Configure how users will be created for your entire enterprise.
- Select Go To Google. You are redirected to the G Suite site.
- Register your enterprise and verify your domain.