After the first DEP profile is initially created, create profiles quickly without having to return to the DEP wizard. This allows you to create multiple profiles to use for different deployments.
To create and push DEP profile:
- Navigate to . Since you already configured a DEP profile using the Workspace ONE UEM Setup Wizard, a new screen displays.
- Select Add Profile.
- Configure the settings for a new DEP profile, as described when using when using the profile wizard earlier.
- Save the profile. This profile is added to the list of other profiles.
- From the Default Profile Assigned for Newly Synced Devices menu, select the DEP profile you want to automatically assign to all devices upon being synced into Workspace ONE UEM. If you do not wish to push a DEP profile to new devices, select None.
Edit an Existing DEP Profile
Modify existing DEP profiles to more closely meet the needs of your organization or deployment.
To edit an existing DEP profile:
- Navigate to . The DEP profiles you have already created appear.
- Select the pencil icon to edit the profile. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Edit the DEP profile settings from this window. Settings are not applied until the changes register during the Setup Assistant.
- Select Save.
Manually Assign or Remove a DEP Profile
For Apple School Manager deployments, you must assign profiles to the appropriate devices after creating them for both Shared iPad and one-to-one configurations.
- Navigate to
- Select the devices needed for the action.
- Select the
and select one of the following options:
- Assign Profile – Assign new or additional DEP profiles to selected devices. The DEP profile is not updated on a device until the device is factory wiped or re-connected to Wi-Fi.
- Remove Profile – Removes existing DEP profiles from selected devices.