Your Apple server token file is valid for one year, after which time you must renew it. To renew your Apple server token after configuring the DEP, perform the following steps:
- Go to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Devices & Users > Apple > Device Enrollment Program .
- Click the Renew button and the following screen appears.
Note: Last Successful Sync indicates the last time a successful DEP device sync was completed for a DEP account. The Fetch All Devices synchronizes all the Apple Business Manager enrolled devices with the UEM console, including the devices that were already synchronized. The Fetch All Devices option must be used when the devices are not synchronizing even after using the Sync Devices from the Enrollment Status page. Use the Fetch All Devices as a final alternative to synchronize devices.
- Navigate to the Apple Business Manager, click Settings, select your MDM server, and download the Apple server token.
- Navigate to the Workspace ONE UEM console and click UPLOAD to upload the token file.
- Click Save to renew your Apple server token.