Check the enrollment status of your devices to view DEP-specific information, and generate reports when needed.
- Navigate to Enrollment statuses:
in the UEM console. In addition, DEP-specific devices can have one of the following
- Discovered – Devices that are synced into Workspace ONE UEM but are not assigned a DEP Profile. These devices would not receive the MDM enrollment prompt during the Setup Assistant.
- Registered – Devices are assigned a DEP Profile and you will see the MDM enrollment prompt during the Setup Assistant.
- Enrolled – Devices are enrolled into Workspace ONE UEM MDM and can now be managed from the page.
- Go to Layout and make column selections to view specific information about enrolled devices.
- Serial Number – Device's unique serial tracking number.
- Asset Number – Internally allocated device tracking number.
- Profile – DEP profile assigned to the device.
- Department – Department attached to the DEP profile assigned to the device.
- Source – Designates whether the device is associated with the Device Enrollment Program.