You can access managed distribution information from the Device Details, Licenses, and Manage Devices pages. Each page offers various auditing and management actions depending on the type of asset.
From the Device Details page, audit assignments and perform installations and removals.
Go toor to . The system does not support all management functions for all asset types. The system does not display unsupported options.
- View the content assigned to the device.
- If supported, install and remove the content on the specified device.
From the Licenses page, track sync processes, audit licenses available for reuse, and revoke licenses if supported.
Go toor to .
- View when assigned licenses were last synced.
- Filter by License Owner Type to access licenses that are available to reuse due to error using the Not Assigned option.
- For applications, use the Revoke action to make licenses available for reuse. This action is not available for books.
Workspace ONE UEM has logic to revoke licenses associated with devices or users for redistribution. If a user removes or uninstalls an application, the status is sent to Workspace ONE UEM. The following scenarios describe where Workspace ONE automatically revokes licenses associated with a device or user.
|Administrator triggers removal of application|
|Administrator unassigns application from the device|
|Device is unenrolled via enterprise wipe, device wipe, or deletion|
|User removes the application|
|User rejects the installation or management request (unsupervised devices only)|
From the Manage Devices page, install and remove content, send invitations to join the VPP if supported, and audit application installations and VPP program registrations.
Go toor to to access the page. The system does not support all management functions for all asset types. The system does not display unsupported options.
- For applications, install the content to devices. This action is not available for books.
- For application, remove the content from devices, if supported by the asset. This action is not available for books.
- Notify devices concerning the VPP.
- Reinvite user-based VPP members who have not registered their Apple IDs with the program.
- Filter data using the Status option and find devices that have not installed VPP content.
- Filter data using User Invite and find those user-based members who have not registered their Apple IDs with the program.