You can edit all the virtual apps collections, for all types of integrations, from the Virtual Apps Collections page in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- The following administrator roles are required:
- To create, edit, or delete Horizon, Horizon Cloud, and Citrix-published virtual apps collections, use any role that can perform the Manage Desktop Apps action in the Catalog service.
- To create, edit, or delete ThinApps collections, use any role that can perform the Manage ThinApps action in the Catalog service.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, navigate to tab.
- Select the collection to edit and click Edit.
- In the Edit Virtual Apps Collection wizard, edit the collection and save your changes.
You can change the following settings:
You cannot change the directory after a collection is created.Note: In a Horizon virtual apps collection, you cannot modify the FQDN of a Horizon pod that was previously added. Remove the pod from the collection and add it again.
- The name of the collection
- The source server or path and related settings
- Sync settings such as the sync frequency or the time of the scheduled sync
- Other settings, as applicable to the type of integration
What to do next
As a best practice, sync the collection after editing it. Go to Sync.page, select the collection, and click