You can get started with virtual apps collections directly or follow a migration path, depending on your installation scenario. In new installations, you can create new virtual apps collections for Horizon, Horizon Cloud, Citrix, or ThinApp resources directly. If you upgrade to Workspace ONE UEM 1903 and all your connectors are version 2017.12.1.0 or later, you must migrate any existing configurations that were still being managed through the Manage Desktop Applications user interface to virtual apps collections.
- In new installations, select the Get Started. Select the type of resource you want to integrate and follow the wizard to create a new virtual apps collection. tab. Review the information on the page and click
- If you are upgrading to Workspace ONE UEM 1903 and all your connectors are version 2017.12.1.0 or later, select the tab. Review the information on the page and click Get Started to use the Migration wizard. See Using the Migration Wizard to migrate Virtual Apps Collections.
After you migrate the existing configurations, the new Virtual Apps Collections page is enabled, allowing you to view and edit the migrated configurations and create new ones. To access the page at any time, select thetab.
- If you are upgrading from an earlier release and you have at least one connector, standalone or embedded, that is older than version 2017.12.1.0, you cannot create new virtual apps collections. Upgrade all connectors to 2017.12.1.0 or later, then use the Migration wizard to migrate your existing configurations to virtual apps collections.
- To create new virtual apps collections or to migrate existing configurations to virtual apps collections, all instances of the Workspace ONE UEM service must be version 3.1 or later and all connectors must be version 2017.12.1.0 or later.
- The Super Admin role is required to access the Virtual Apps Collections page initially and to migrate existing resources.