Configure Workspace ONE UEM to direct users to internal applications on your network in an external app repository. Manage setttings in Workspace ONE UEM to distribute a link to a resource or to retrieve a file package and store and distribute it. The Content Gateway for Windows uses this information to access the repository and to open communications between the device and the repository.
- Navigate to .
- Complete the following options.
Setting Description Username Enter the username for the external app repository. Password Enter the password for the external app repository.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Add Application. and select
- Select Upload, select Link, confirm that access uses the Content Gateway, and select the gateway you want to use. However if the link to the application is publicly available then the Content Gateway is not required.
- Enter the location of the internal application in your external app repository.
You can use a server file path, network file share path, an HTTP address, or an HTTPS address. The string must include the name of the internal application and the file extension.
- If this application is hosted on an internal network repository that you want to distribute, select Access via Content Gateway .
- If you want Workspace ONE UEM to retrieve the file package, store it, and distribute it rather than just passing the link to devices, select Download and Distribute Via Workspace ONE UEM Platform.
- Select Save and Continue and then configure the remaining tabs.