You can deploy SaaS applications to users and groups configured from your Active Directory system. The system identifies users and groups by a name and a domain. Users and groups are not the same as Workspace ONE UEM console smart groups and you configure them in Workspace ONE Access.
- Navigate to .
- Select the SaaS application and then choose Assign.
- Complete the assignment options.
Setting Description Users / User Groups Enter users and user groups that receive the application assignment.
Users and user groups are enabled to sign in to Workspace ONE.
- User-Activated - Requires users to select applications in the Workspace ONE Catalog and to add them to the Launcher to activate them.
- Automatic - Displays applications in the Launcher of Workspace ONE the next time users log in to the Workspace ONE portal.
- Save assignment settings.