To access your SaaS applications managed in Workspace ONE Access in Workspace ONE UEM console, you can set up peripheral systems to communicate between the systems.
Configure or integrate the listed systems so that you can access the SaaS applications page.
- Active Directory - This component integrates Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access to sync users and groups from Active Directory (AD) to the service. You assign SaaS applications to the users and groups synced from Active Directory.
Note: With setup of the connector, AD users and groups are in sync between Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access.
- Workspace ONE Access - This component serves many functions including managing your users and groups and managing authentication to resources.
- Mobile SSO -This component manages single sign-on (SSO) capabilities in the Workspace ONE portal for Workspace ONE UEM-managed Android and iOS devices. For Android devices, mobile SSO uses certificate authentication. For iOS devices, it uses the identity provider in the Workspace ONE Access
Note: Mobile SSO is different from the SSO feature for applications that use the Workspace ONE SDK.
- Access Policies - This component provides secure access to the Workspace ONE apps portal to start Web applications. Access policies include rules that specify criteria that must be met to sign in to the apps portal and to use resources.
A default policy is available that controls access as a whole. This policy is set up to allow access to all network ranges, from all device types, for all users. You can create stricter access policies that restrict users access to applications based on access rules you define.
Deploy SaaS applications to these platforms.
- Apple iOS
- Apple macOS
- Windows Desktop (Windows 10)