You can track individual application versions from the Summary and Devices tabs of the the Details View to audit application deployments and perform management functions. For all the internal Applications, you can view a summary of a particular application version deployment progress and take actions on the subset of devices. To improve accuracy, Workspace ONE UEM provides different dimensions to the information and allow bulk actions. Public Applications summary metrics for the store applications that are deployed to your end-user devices and the devices list associated with a particular VPP application can be used for reporting and taking bulk actions.
- Navigate to .
- Select the Application Type.
- Search for and select the desired application.
- Select the Summary tab and review the application information.
Analytic Data Snapshot Filter by Smart Group You can use the filed to view the summary of the devices that belong to a particular smart group. For example, if an application is deployed to all your end-user devices and you like to get an understanding of how the deployment is progressing for your 'APAC' region, you can select APAC Smart Group from the Filter by Smart Group drop-down. Assignment and Install Details The view provides a clear picture of all the devices that have the assignment for the particular version. Installed – Lists the number of devices that have installed the application.
Not Installed – Lists the number of devices that have not installed the application.
Deployment Progress Use the table to review if Workspace ONE UEM has released the installation of the application, the Push Mode used to deliver the application to devices, and the assigned smart groups.Assigned To – Lists the smart groups assigned to the application's Flexible Deployment.
Status – Reports Workspace ONE UEM's release of the installation command to devices.
Deployment – Displays the application's Push Mode, Auto, or On Demand.
Installs without assignments For the ease of access and to drive actions, displays all the devices that have a particular version of an application installed but do not have a valid assignment from Workspace ONE UEMconsole. Can list the devices that were previously assigned to this version of the application or the ones that side-loaded the application. Last Action Details Displays the actions that were last taken by Workspace ONE UEMconsole on the particular version. Peer Distribution Details
Displays the number of devices that have downloaded the application using peer distribution, the amount of data downloaded, and the source of the downloaded data.
You can get access to the following information in the Peer Distribution Details section:
- Total number of devices that have the application installed.
- Total number of devices that have the Peer Distribution Profile installed and the percentage against the total number of devices.
- Pie chart of devices with Peer Distribution enabled displaying the percentage of devices that used peers to download the application against the percentage of devices that did not use peers.
- Total bytes that are saved by using Peer Distribution.
- Percentage showing the total bytes that are saved by downloading content from peers against total bytes that is downloaded with Peer Distribution enabled from either the server or the peers.
- Total bytes downloaded by all devices from either the CDN or Device Services server.
- Total bytes downloaded by all devices from their peers.
- Select the Devices tab of the particular application version for reporting and taking bulk actions.
Analytic Data Snapshot App Sample Last Seen Indicates when the device last reported the application information. App Status Indicates if the particular version of the application is installed or not-installed on the end-user devices. Assigned Configuration Links you to the Assigned configuration that your devices would receive based on the priority that is set. Assignment Status Indicates whether a particular device has a valid assignment from Workspace ONE UEM console or if it has been explicitly excluded from the assignment. Last Action Taken For scenarios where the actions are not successful, it is important for you to know what actions were last taken by the Workspace ONE UEM console on the particular version to narrow down the failure that occurred on the devices. You can point to the action to see the time when the action was taken.Note:All the actions taken by the Workspace ONE UEM console on a specific version of the application for a device can be found under this column. Installation Status Displays information about the latest installation event reported by the devices. Device Gives more information about the device. User Gives more information about the user. Peer Distribution Displays one of the Peer Distribution Status:
When you point to the Peer Distribution Status, you can get the following details:
- On/Utilized: Displays the list of devices that have the Peer Distribution Profile installed and have used peers in obtaining the application.
- On/Not Utilized: Displays the list of devices that have the Peer Distribution Profile installed and did not use peers in obtaining the application.
- Off: Displays the list of devices that have the Peer Distribution Profile installed, but is turned off.
- Download source that indicates the Origin Source (CDN/Device Services) of the application.
- Cache Enabled (True/False) that indicates the BranchCache service status on the device.
- Current Client Mode (Disabled/Distributed/Hosted/Local) that indicates the Peer Distribution Mode that is set in the profile.
- Hosted Cache Server List (hosted server names) that indicates the list of hosted servers set in the profile when the Current Client Mode is 'Hosted'.
- Cache Bytes indicates the bytes that are downloaded from the peers or the hosted server.
- Server Bytes indicates the bytes that are downloaded from the CDN/Directory Services server.
- Additionally, from the Devices tab you can use the following management functions.
Note: You can filter the devices by certain criteria and take actions on all the filtered devices.
Setting Description Send Message Send a notification to the selected device concerning the application. Install Install the application on the selected device. Remove Remove the application, if managed, from the selected device. Query Send a query to the device for data concerning the state of the application. Send Send a notification to the selected device concerning the application. Install Install the application on the selected device. Remove Remove the application, if managed, from the selected device.