You can import public applications acquired from the Microsoft Store for Business to Workspace ONE UEM console. The process is the same for the online and offline license models. For the offline license model, plan to import these applications when your corporate network is not busy. Due to the number of applications concerned, the import process can use more bandwidth than other Workspace ONE UEM systems.
- Go to the organization group where you set your Azure Active Directory services.
- Navigate to Add Application. and select
- Select the Platform, Windows Desktop or Windows Phone.
- Select Import from BSP and choose Next.
- View a list of the applications that Workspace ONE UEM imports from your Microsoft Store for Business account.
You cannot edit this list in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Select Finish.
- Offline license model - The system downloads applications to the remote file storage system.
- Online license model - The system stores the applications in the Microsoft Store for Business and awaits an install command.