You can create private applications for your organization and deploy them to multiple Workspace ONE UEM servers.
Complete the following steps to make a private application available to more than one Workspace ONE server.
To publish private applications from the Google Play Console, you must register for a Google Play developer account. The account gives you the correct administrator privileges to upload and publish private applications to managed Google Play. You can then use Workspace ONE UEM console to distribute these applications to users.
- In your Workspace ONE UEM console server#1, navigate to .
- Select Android from the Platform drop-down menu. Leave the Name blank and select Next.
Google Play console opens directly from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Access the Private Apps from the left menu.
- Select the private application for which you want to add multiple Workspace ONE UEM servers.
- Click Make advanced edits under Advanced editing options.
- Sign in to the Google Play Console.
- Go to .
- Click Choose Organizations.
- For each organization that you want to publish the application to, enter the Organization ID.
- To get the Organization ID of your Workspace ONE server, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to the Managed Google Play store using the Google account that is associated with the Workspace ONE UEM server#2 (Android EMM Registration instance) for which you want to make the private app available.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Copy the Organization ID string from the Organization information box.
- Paste the Organization ID, add a description (or name) and click Add.
- Click Done.
What to do next
When you are ready to publish your application, you can either create and rollout a production release or a Aplha/Beta track. After your application is published, you can create releases or set up a staged rollout.