You can upload your paid public iOS application from the app store to the Workspace ONE UEM console to make it available in a catalog.
Configure your paid public iOS application in the Workspace ONE UEM console. See Configure your Paid Public iOS Application in the UEM Console.
- Navigate to Add Application. , and select
- Select Managed By to view the organization group from which the application uploads.
- Select the Platform.
- Enter a keyword in the Name text box to find the application in the app store.
- Select Next and use Select to pick the application from the app store result page.
- Configure options on the Details tab. Entering data on this tab is optional, but you can record data like the store URL for the application, supported models, and associated categories.
- Select Save & Assign to make the application available to end users.
- Configure flexible deployment rules for the assignment of the applications.
Only the on-demand push mode is available. It enables the user to initiate the installation so that the system does not use excessive bandwidth by automatically installing applications. It also gives the user time to buy the application and delete the initial version from the device.