If the system blacklisted an application that you need, deactivate Appthority blacklisted app groups in Workspace ONE UEM . Deactivation is the only way to revert the blacklisted status without reconfiguring integration.
- Ensure that you are in the correct organization group.
- Navigate to .
- Locate the blacklisted app group with the needed application.
- Select the drop-down icon from the actions menu and select Deactivate.
Deactivation results in the listed Workspace ONE UEM behaviors.
- Workspace ONE UEM does not display them in the list when you build your compliance policy.
- Workspace ONE UEM removes the deactivated group from all compliance policies.