Add Appthority information to the Workspace ONE UEM console and download a certificate to enable secure communications between the two systems. You can use information to track the signing certificate and when the systems last synced.
- Ensure that you are in the desired organization group that is a Customer type.
- Navigate to .
- Configure the General settings.
Setting Description Enable Third Party App Scan Analysis Select to enable communication between Workspace ONE UEM and the App Scan Vendor and to display available options on the page. Choose App Scan Vendor Select the applicable third-party vendor.
- Complete the options for Appthority.
Setting Description Appthority User Name Enter the username for your Appthority environment so Workspace ONE UEM and Appthority can communicate. Appthority Password Enter the password for your Appthority environment. Appthority REST API URL Enter the URL for your Appthority environment to direct Workspace ONE UEM to the service through the app scanning service.
- Display and configure the Application Group Creation area.
Setting Description Send Email To Enter email addresses to receive notifications about new app groups created by analysis. Use a comma to separate addresses. Message Template Use Message Preview to see the email that the system sends upon the creation of new app groups using the Vendor Application Group Creation Notification template.
- Select Save to complete configurations and sync with the vendor when the Workspace ONE UEM scheduler task runs.