The integration includes alternating actions between Workspace ONE UEM and Appthority. Actions happen in a sequence so that the system reports accurate results and Workspace ONE UEM can act against threats identified by the system.
Interactions between the systems occur in the listed order. This depiction does not include the app scanning integration service that acts as a secure communication layer between Workspace ONE UEM , Appthority, and the enterprise. Professional Services offers help to admins with these steps.
- Set the prerequisites to enable the communication between Workspace ONE UEM and Appthority.
- Admins configure an integration admin in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Admins download the signing certificate from Appthority to upload to the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Configure Workspace ONE UEM to send applications to Appthority.
- Admins enable communication and upload the Appthority signing certificate.
- Admins download the Workspace ONE UEM signing certificate and upload it to Appthority.
- Sync either automatically with the Scheduler or manually in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Appthority takes the listed actions and sends analysis results to Workspace ONE UEM .
- Appthority analyzes applications sent from Workspace ONE UEM .
- Appthority identifies suspicious Android and iOS applications and sends the analysis.
- Act on blacklisted applications with compliance policies in Workspace ONE UEM .
- Workspace ONE UEM creates blacklisted app groups from Appthority's results. It creates an app group for Android and a separate group for iOS.
- Admins configure compliance policies that act on the applications in the app groups.
- Manage the integration in Workspace ONE UEM with events, app groups, and refresh and reconfigure actions.
- Admins view Console Events for integration activity.
- Admins can deactivate blacklisted app groups.
- Admins can refresh and reconfigure integration.