As an admin, you must ensure the requirements provided in this section to enable the Calendar Delegation feature in Workspace ONE Boxer.
- The Calendar Delegation supports the following authentication types:
- Modern Authentication
- Basic Authentication
- Certificate-Based Authentication
- You must have EWS enabled on your Exchange Server and Secure Email Gateway (SEG).
- Add the EWSUrl key to Boxer’s application configuration in the Workspace ONE UEM console. If you have already enabled Email Notification Service 2 (ENS2) in your environment, you do not have to configure this key. For more information about configuring the EWSUrl key, see ENS2 Application Configuration Keys topic in the Email Notification Service 2 (ENS2) documentation.
- Delegator and delegates must be present in the same Active Directory.
- The authentication type used must be the same for both Exchange Web Services (EWS) and Exchange ActiveSync (EAS).
- You must use Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or later to use this feature. This feature supports the Secure Email Gateway (SEG).