Calendar Delegation enables you to grant permission to an employee for handling meeting requests on behalf of another employee through the Calendar screen.
When configuring Calendar Delegation, you must determine a delegate and a delegator. The delegator is the original calendar owner. The delegate is the user added to manage the calendar. For example, an executive is the delegator and the executive assistant is the delegate.
- Add a delegated calendar and manage the calendar of the delegator.
- Receive and respond to meeting requests on behalf of the delegator.
- Reviewer – Grants your delegates read-only permission for items in your calendar.
- Editor - Grants your delegates read, create, and modify permissions for items in your calendar.
Email classification is a supported feature in shared and delegated accounts.
- Workspace ONE Boxer does not support the delegation of Contacts, Tasks, and Notes.
- Delegates cannot access the delegator's private events unless the delegator provides access.
- As per the limitation of EAS protocol, delegates cannot modify attachments in an exception of a recurring event.
- Delegator can add only five delegates.