The Battery Optimization is a default setting on Android devices. Users are prompted to disable battery optimization when they first launch Workspace ONE Boxer on their android devices.
- Open the Settings on your android devices or navigate to it from Workspace ONE Boxer's battery optimization prompt.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Expand Advanced.
- Tap Special app access.
- Tap Battery optimization.
- On the Not optimized drop-down menu, select All Apps.
- Scroll and tap Boxer, and then tap Don’t optimize.
- Tap Done.