To help you organize your inbox and manage your files for increased efficiency, Workspace ONE Boxer provides features and functionalities.
The very first view of the app immediately after you configure your email account is the Inbox mail view. From this screen, you can perform various actions on emails and navigate to Calendar, File, Contacts, and the Settings screen.
- Menu - Access the slide-out navigation pane to view the Workspace ONE Boxer folders and the configured email accounts.
- Search - Search and filter emails by From, To, Subject, or ALL categories.
- Overflow - Refresh the Inbox folders, select all the emails, and access the app's settings.
To manually sync the app with the server and to refresh folders, pull down the screen from the top banner. Use the Compose () icon to create new email messages instantly from the main screen.
The bottom banner shows the Calendar, Files, Contacts, and the Settings icons. Access the Calendar and Contacts to view, create, and edit the details, Files to view and edit the the downloaded email attachements, and Settings to configure and modify the app's settings.
Customize Swipe Actions
- Right short swipe - shows the Action Grid from which you can select an action to perform on the email.
- Right long swipe - shows the Move action using which you can move an email to a different folder.
- Left short swipe - shows the Archive action to archive an email.
- Left long swipe - shows the Delete action to delete an email.
You can customize the default swipe actions to suit your needs.
- Tap Settings.
- From the Mail section, select Swipe actions.
- Select the preferred actions for the short and long swipes.
You can restore the default swipe actions by using the Reset swipes to defaults option.
Perform Actions using the Action Grid
The Action Grid () is available at the bottom banner of the Inbox view when you select single or multiple email(s), or when you swipe along the email or at the top banner within the email screen.
Listed are the various actions availabe in the Action Grid using which you can take actions on your emails.
|Available Grid Actions
|Create a note or task. The selected email's content is populated in the note or task.
|Mark the email as Star or Flag to indicate importance.
|Move the selected email to another folder.
|Archive the selected email message. To archive message and to set it as read, access the app Settings icon, and tap More in the Mail section. Turn On the Archive as read option.
|Delete the selected email.
|Move the selected email to the spam folder.
|Mark the email as read or unread.
|Send a quick response to someone just by a single tap. Use this option to reply to a message without having to open the email. Tap on the kind of response you want to send, and the response is sent immediately. You can modify the existing response or create a new response.
|Report the email as suspicious.
Perform Bulk Actions using the Action Grid
You can perform bulk actions on multiple emails using the action grid. To select multiple emails, either long press the emails or tap on the circular avatars next to the emails. After selecting the emails, tap on SELECT at the top banner of the Inbox mail view screen to view the bulk select options.
- Select all from sender - This option selects all the emails from the particular sender.
- Select all - This option selects all the mails in the Inbox.
- Select none - Deselects all the selected emails.
App Shortcut Actions
You can create app action shortcuts on the home screen.
Tap hold the Workspace ONE Boxer application on the home screen either to create app action shortcuts on the home screen or to directly launch the app actions. App Shortcut actions are supported only on devices using Android OS v7.1 or later.
- Compose – Either create a shortcut for the Compose Email page on the device home screen or directly access it from the Quick Actions menu.
- Create New Event – Either create a shortcut for the Create New Event page on the device home screen or directly access it from the Quick Actions menu.
- View Calendar – Either create a shortcut for the Calendar page on the device home screen or directly access it from the Quick Actions menu.
Manage Someone Else's Mailbox in Workspace ONE Boxer
As a delegate, after you are granted delegation permissions, you can create, update, delete, and copy the Exchange folders of your delegator. You can also read and respond to emails on their behalf. To do so, you must add the account of your delegator to Workspace ONE Boxer.
- Navigate to and add the delegator’s email account.
- Enter your delegator's email address.
- If you already have a configured delegated calendar, you must remove the account and add the account again.
- Initial synchronization of large email accounts might take a longer time.
To speed up this process, keep the Workspace ONE Boxer application open.
- If you are using an Office 365 account, you might see duplicate calendars on your calendar screen.