Tap a single email to open and read the message.
You can also tap hold an email message on the Inbox list view to see a preview and then press longer to open the email message. Use the available options on the app bar to perform various actions.
|Move back to the Inbox folder view.|
|Delete* email from the Inbox.|
|Move the unimportant emails to Archive* folder.|
|Move the email to your selected folder.|
|Use the Action Grid to perform other actions on an email.|
|Flag the email to find it quickly in the email list or to display under the Flagged folder.|
|Reply to the sender, replay to all senders, forward an email, flag an email, mark an email as unread, delete an email.|
|Indicates that the email is Information Rights Management (IRM)-enabled. Tap to view the IRM security policies or restrictions along with other details of restrictions applied on the email.|
|Tap the icon to download attachments from the email. View all the downloaded attachments from the Files () tab. All attachments opened withinWorkspace ONE Boxer are read-only.|
|View emails larger than 200KB.|
Note: *Based on the screen size, actions such as Archive, Delete, Read/Unread, or Move are available on the top banner of the screen.
Viewing IRM-enabled Emails
You can view and send IRM-enabled emails only if your exchange server has Active Directory Rights Management. Services (AD RMS) / Information Rights Management (IRM) enabled. An IRM enabled email is highlighted with the icon and you are restricted or permitted to do any of the following security actions:
- Reply All
- Modify recipients
- Content Expiry Date
- Press and hold an email message to copy and paste it into the application.
- If restricted by your administrator, you cannot copy data from the Workspace ONE Boxer application and paste anywhere outside the application.
- Workspace ONE Boxer supports accessibility features such as Text to Speech. Enable Workspace ONE Boxer in the device Accessibility or Text to Speech settings on your device to read out the information that is on your screen.
- If enabled by your administrator, you can copy data from outside the application and paste into the Workspace ONE Boxer application.
- If your email message has contact number details, tap hold on the number to immediately dial it.
- If restricted by your administrator, attachments may open through the VMware Workspace ONE Content and other VMware approved apps. Hyperlinks may open only through the Workspace ONE Web.
- If configured by your administrator, you can preview emails and their attachments within Workspace ONE Boxer.
- On the attachment preview screen, the Share icon is unavailable. When you tap the Share icon, a toast message displays Disabled by your admin.
- After performing an action on an email while viewing it, you can have Workspace ONE Boxer either advance to the next message, the previous message, or return to the conversation list. This setting can be configured from Mail settings (navigate to Settings > Mail > More mail settings > Auto Advance).