Using the Calendar tab on your Boxer, you can create, view, and manage the calendar events.
You can synchronize the Boxer calendar by enabling the Sync Calendar option in.
Create a Calendar Event
To create a calendar event, either double-click or long-press on any random time displayed on the calendar screen. You can also use the Add icon to create an event and enter the event details in the New Event screen.
View Calendar Event
|Email attendees||You can send an email only to the organizer or to all attendees including the organizer.|
|Forward event||Forward an event to another user or recipient. While forwarding an event, you are presented with a compose email screen with pre-populated event details where you can add recipients.|
|Yes||Accept an event.|
|No||Decline an event.|
|Maybe||If you have conflicting events, tap and propose a new time and date to the event organizer.|
- Respond with comments – Takes you to the email compose screen with space for adding comments before sending email.
- Respond without comments – Sends response with default comments.
- Do not send a message.
Expand Calendar Views
Multiple meetings can be scheduled in the calendar and these meetings can be viewed in day and week views. When numerous long, short, or overlap meetings are viewed in the day and week views, it can be difficult to distinguish between the meeting time slots. You can use the pinch to zoom feature available on Boxer to zoom in both the day and week views to have better clarity about the scheduled meetings.
Dial into a Conference Call
You can dial a conference call without remembering the meeting ID directly from the Boxer application. Upon tapping the conference number specified in the invitation, Boxer dials the access code and connects you to the conference.
Send your Availability
Scheduling meetings with someone in another organization who has no access to your Boxer calendar can be challenging. Avoid such back and forth emails when trying to plan meetings by using the Send Availability feature. This feature allows you to send your availability from the Boxer's compose screen.
To send your availability, select the available date and time from the calendar view, by tapping the time you want. Upon selection, a box listing the selected dates and times is inserted to the email body.
Check Someone's Availability
Workspace ONE Boxer displays the availability status of the invitees when creating or editing an event. If you are the event organizer, tap Invitees and add people.
- Boxer does not support previewing the recipient availability for events with duration less than 30 minutes.
- Boxer does not support more than 20 recipients.
- If you are using email servers that do not support the status lookup feature, Workspace ONE Boxer displays Fetching availability is not supported by your email server message.
If you encounter any network errors when previewing the availability of recipients, Boxer displays Issue while fetching availability message.
Add Multiple Calendars
You can add multiple calendars to the Boxer’s default calendar by enabling the Local Calendars option in the Boxer settings. All the calendars are visible to you in distinct colors. You can also change the calendar color by taping the EDIT icon and specify the color you want to see. You can synchronize the Boxer calendar by enabling the Sync Calendar option in . You can also search for any calendar event by title, location, and attendees.
Add Attachments to Calendar Events
- To enable the calendar attachments feature, tap the Enable new features from the notification bar and then select Proceed.
- The back-end services are upgraded to support the calendar attachment feature and a resync is required to fetch your emails.
- To add an attachment to your calendar event, select Add attachment. If enabled by your administrator, you can also view and download the attachments you receive as part of an invite.
Invitation Cards are displayed in emails containing calendar attachments.
These cards contain basic details of the events including title, time, location, recurrence information, and the reply options to send to the event organizer.
|Accept||Accept your invites.|
|Maybe or Decline||If you have conflicting events, tap and propose a new time while replying to the event organizer.|
|Perform necessary actions on the invite.|
|Shows the event date and time details.|
|Shows the event location.|
|Shows the number of attendees.|
|Shows your availability status for the event by displaying Free or Busy.|
|Reply to send an attendance status to the event organizer.|
Manage Delegate Calendar Using Workspace ONE Boxer
With the delegate access you are granted, you can modify your delegator's calendar, send, and respond to meeting requests on their behalf. Based on the permission provided by your delegator, you can read, create, and modify their calendar.
- Navigate to and add the delegator’s email account.
- To manage the delegator’s calendar, refresh your inbox.If you are using Office 365 account, you might see duplicate calendars on your calendar screen. Calendars listed at the bottom are the calendars synced over Exchange Web Services.