Perform the basic email functions using the features available in Workspace ONE Boxer.
Compose and Send Emails
- Select the Compose icon in the top-right corner of the Inbox screen.
- To switch to a different account, tap the account name and select the account from the drop-down menu.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc boxes.
- Press and hold the content to cut, copy, paste, or replace the selected term or the content.
- Tap the following options to perform actions or to access more features.
Option Description IRM policies Tap and choose the IRM policies that you want to enforce on your email while sending. Send Availability Tap to:
- Send Availability – Send your availability including the date and time. From the calendar view, select the date and time when you are available. Upon selection, a box listing the selected date and time is inserted into the email body.
- Create Invite – From the calendar view, select the date and time. By default, the event name is picked up from the email subject. Optionally, to set the location, you can edit the event. When an event is created or edited, Workspace ONE Boxer displays the availability status of your recipients. After you add the recipients, send the email message with the invitation to all the recipients. The event gets added to your calendar.
Quick Replies Tap to insert quick responses into the message body while composing emails. Navigate toto edit or add new quick responses. Attachments Attach photos, documents, location, and videos from your device or iCloud Drive. Navigate to More from the Attachment option to enable each of the available applications and to view them in the list. If restricted by your administrator, you cannot attach files from photo gallery and third-party sources. S/MIME If S/MIME is enabled, and the certificates are installed on your device, tap to sign the emails sent from the device. Email Classification
Enable email classification using security levels. For example, the following classifications can be configured in the increasing order of security:
When enabled, the email subject, header, and footer have the selected classification tag. Email classification can be done only in the increasing order of security. For example, an email sent with 'Secret' classification (highest) cannot be replied with a classification lower than 'Secret.'
- Aliases can be added to any account within Workspace ONE Boxer except for the Exchange accounts. You can select the aliases from the From address when composing an email.
- After you finish composing your message, tap Send.
Read and Respond to Emails
When you receive an email, you can perform several actions on that email. You can reply, forward, delete, archive, or shift the email message to a different folder.
Your administrator can restrict your email message to open certain links. You can only view secure HTTPS links within an email message if configured by your administrator. If your admin has blocked the non-HTTPS content, then the message " A policy has been enabled that restricts Workspace ONE Boxer from retrieving certain content. Please contact your admin for more information" pops up when you try to open the link. Your admin can restrict you from viewing, sending, and copying email messages in HTML or rich text format.
How to View IRM-enabled Emails
- Reply All
- Modify recipients
- Content Expiry Date
If you attempt to perform any of the above actions on the email with IRM restrictions, a notification is issued stating that the action is restricted by the IT policy applied by the sender.
- If restricted by your administrator, you cannot copy data from Workspace ONE Boxer and paste it into any other application. The administrator can also restrict you from copying data from another application and paste into the Workspace ONE Boxer application.
- If your email message has contact number details, tap hold on the number to immediately dial it.
- Workspace ONE Boxer supports accessibility features such as text to speech. Enable Workspace ONE Boxer in the device Accessibility or Text to Speech settings on your device to read out the information that is on your screen.
- If restricted by your administrator, attachments can open through Workspace ONE Content and other Workspace ONE approved applications. You can olny open hyperlinks through Workspace ONE Web.
Workspace ONE Boxer gives you the ability to respond quickly to your emails using the quick response templates. To pre-configure quick replies, see Tips and Tricks for Boxer.