To access the Workspace ONE Boxer Settings screen on an iOS device, tap the Settings icon at the bottom of the Inbox screen.
Monitor Workspace ONE Boxer with Health Checks
- App Version - Checks the current version of the Workspace ONE Boxer application.
- Green - Indicates the latest version.
- Yellow - Indicates that the app is using the previous version.
- Red - Indicates that the app is using a very old version.
- Sync Health - Checks the network connection and the Exchange server response.
- Green- Indicates that your network connection and the exchange server response are in good health.
- Yellow - Indicates that the last ten sync average response time is greater than 2 seconds.
- Red - Indicates that the last ten sync average response time is greater than 5 seconds.
- Push Notification Health - Indicates that your admin has enabled the push notification.
View Privacy and Data Sharing
- Data collected by the app – Provides a summary of data collected and processed by the application. Some of this data is visible to the administrators of Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Device Permissions – Provides a summary of requested device permissions for the app to enable the product features and functionality, such as push notifications to the device.
Use the Data Sharing notice to track the usage analytics of Workspace ONE Boxer. These data help VMware improve product functionality and develop new product features. If you deactivate this option, you cannot view the data sharing notice, and no data is collected from the device to optimize the experience of the app. To activate or deactivate this option, navigate to .
Manage Multiple Mailboxes
Workspace ONE Boxer merges common mail folders found in all email accounts into a single combined mailbox. The default combined mailboxes are Inbox, Flagged, and Unread. To view the mailboxes, you can access the slide-out navigation pane.
- Select Edit.
- Tap Add Custom Box and select the required folder from any email account.
- To sync the selected folders, tap Background sync.
- Tap Done.
Mark External Addresses
Workspace ONE Boxer highlights any email addresses that are outside the specified domain when composing or responding to emails or creating a calendar event.
This feature helps in scenarios where you intend to send an email to "email@example.com" but you accidentally type or autofill an alternate domain. For example, you enter a domain “firstname.lastname@example.org” which is not your specified domain, then the example "abc.com" is highlighted to alert you that you are sending emails outside the specific domain list.
If your IT administrator configures the setting, then the setting is considered as a global corporate setting that cannot be modified by any individual users. If your admin has not enforced any configurations, you can customize the external address setting.
- Navigate to Mark External Addresses. toggle on the
- Enter one or more specified domains in DO NOT MARK.
Clear Email Cache
Clear the email cache on your device without having to resynchronize all emails. You can use the Clear Email Cache option when you see an email in Workspace ONE Boxer that is not visible to other devices. You can also use this option when the badge count does not match or when the unread email is still shown as read. You must reset all your inbox data, If the issue still exists.
Clear Avatar Cache
Avatars are photos added to your contact exchange. If you cannot see the updated contact photos, clear the Avatar Cache by tapping Clear Avatar Cache.
Clear Contacts Cache
Cached contacts appear when composing an email or searching for contacts. You can clear the cached contacts to avoid seeing any suggestions about your contacts' old email addresses that are no longer in use. To clear the cached data of your contacts, navigate to Workspace ONE Boxer does not delete emails, contacts, or any other useful information.. Removing cached contacts in
Share your suggestions with us for better assistance by navigating to.
Low Network Detection
As a mobile user, you often experience poor network or network unavailability issues when you are in remote areas, on an airplane Wi-Fi, or any congested network. These connectivity issues can cause slow or failed content downloads. Workspace ONE Boxer notifies you about such low network conditions so that you can either move to a new network with better connectivity or wait until your current network connectivity improves. You can also check for network issues that are outside of Workspace ONE Boxer's control.
- Your device goes offline.
- Workspace ONE Boxer experiences slow network connectivity.
- Workspace ONE Boxer fails to reach the Exchange Server for an account, despite having a secure internet connection.
If you do not want to see such a notification, you can deactivate the Low Network Detection option by navigating to.
Remove highlighted, quoted text
Highlighted quoted text displays a vertical line which highlights the text in previous quoted emails when replying to or forwarding emails.
By default, this setting is turned on. To turn off the setting and remove the vertical line, navigate to.