You can apply a sensitivity label when you compose a new email, reply, or forward a received email. To apply a label on your email, you must tap the label icon. Upon tapping, you can see a list of all the labels configured in Azure.
- You cannot select the parent labels. You can only select the child labels.
- If the default label functionality is enabled in Azure, you can see that the label has already been applied to the list.
- When you apply a label to an email, you can see the following things in the email body:
- Snackbar to confirm that you have applied a label.
- The label icon turns red.
- A solid red line appears under the subject of the email.
Note: Sensitivity labels do not support delegated accounts.