Based on how your admin sets the configuration, you can add multiple personal email accounts. You can also manually set up IMAP accounts if an account type or domain cannot be auto-configured.
- Enter a valid email address.
If you type an invalid email address, you receive an error message.
- Select one of the two options - Add account or Manual Setup.
- Tap Add account.
Workspace ONE Boxer attempts to determine the account type based on the email domain.
- If the account type is determined, you can enter the password for the account in the Workspace ONE Boxer interface.
- After password submission, Boxer verifies the credentials with a relevant server for validation. If validated, the account gets added to Boxer, and you are navigated to Boxer's mail view.
- If the account type is not determined, add an account manually through the Manual Setup option.
- Tap Manual Setup to view the list of available account types.
- Select the required account type from the list. The selected account type determines the screen to be displayed next.
- If you select Outlook, the relevant web view is presented to enter your email address and password for authentication. Upon Outlook server authentication, server requests you to grant permission to access their account. If agreed, the account gets added to Workspace ONE Boxer.
- If you select any other account, you are required to enter the password for that account in the Boxer interface. After submitting the password, Boxer verifies the credentials with the relevant server for validation. If validated, the account gets added to Workspace ONE Boxer.
If you select Exchange and Other as the account type, you must provide additional information for account setup if your password is incorrect or cannot be verified. Further setup details include details about the incoming and outgoing servers.
- You can also add multiple accounts in Workspace ONE Boxer. To do this, navigate to .