View, manage, and create calendar events from the Calendar tab.
You can synchronize the Boxer calendar by enabling the Sync Calendar option in. You can also search for any calendar event by title, location, and attendees.
Create a Calendar Event
To create a calendar event, either double-click or long-press on any random time displayed on the calendar screen. You can also use the Add icon to create an event and enter the event details in the New Event screen.
Add Attachments to your Calendar Event
- Enable the calendar attachment feature. To do so, you must tap Enable new features from the notification bar and then select Proceed.
Upon enabling, the back-end services are upgraded to support the calendar attachment feature and a resync is required to fetch your emails.
- To add a calendar attachment, select Add attachments when creating an event.
If your administrator has configured, you can also view and download the attachments that you receive as part of an invitation.
View Event Details
|Email attendees||You can send an email only to the organizer or to all attendees including the organizer.|
|Forward event||Forward an event to another user or recipient. While forwarding an event, you are presented with a compose email screen with pre-populated event details where you can add recipients.|
|Accept||Accept an event.|
|Maybe||If you have conflicting events, tap and propose a new time and date to the event organizer.|
|Decline||Decline an event.|
- Respond with comments – Takes you to the email compose screen with space for adding comments before sending email.
- Respond without comments – Sends response with default comments.
- Do not send a message.
View Event Color Categories
Multiple events can be scheduled in the calendar and tracking numerous such events can be a challenge. Using the color categories available in your Outlook desktop application, you can assign colors to your events and categorize them. These color categorizations help you easily identify and organize the events. You can also provide the name of your choice to your event categories. Boxer displays the events with their assigned colors in the Agenda, Day, Week, and Month views.
Add Events to your Boxer Calendar Using an ICS File
You can add events to your Boxer calendar with the help of an ICS file.
- To add an event to your calendar, perform the following steps:
- Tap on the .ics attachment and preview the event detail. The preview of the ICS attachment shows the event in edit event mode.
- To add the event to your Boxer calendar, edit the event details and tap on Add to Calendar.
In case the event is already present in your calendar, it gives you an option to delete or edit the event if you are the organizer.
- You can also add multiple events to your calendar with the help of an .ics file.
- To open the list of events, tap on the ICS attachment.
- To add all the events to your Boxer calendar, tap on Add All. You can also tap on the individual events to add them individually.
Add Multiple Calendars
You can add multiple calendars to the Boxer’s default calendar by enabling the Local Calendars option in the Boxer settings. All the calendars are visible to you in distinct colors. You can also change the calendar color by taping the EDIT icon and specify the color you want to see.
Dial into a Conference Call
You can dial a conference call without remembering the meeting ID directly from the Boxer application. Upon tapping the conference number specified in the invitation, Boxer dials the access code and connects you to the conference.
Send your Availability
Scheduling meetings with someone in another organization who has no access to your Boxer calendar can be challenging. Avoid such back and forth emails when trying to plan meetings by using the Send Availability feature. This feature allows you to send your availability from the Boxer's compose screen.
To send your availability, select the available dates and times from the calendar view, by tapping the time you want. Upon selection, a box listing the selected dates and times is inserted to the email body.
Check Someone's Availability
Workspace ONE Boxer displays the availability status of the invitees when creating or editing an event. If you are the event organizer, tap Invitees and add people.
- Boxer does not support previewing the recipient availability for events with duration less than 30 minutes.
- Boxer does not support more than 20 recipients.
- If you are using email servers that do not support the status lookup feature, Workspace ONE Boxer displays Fetching availability is not supported by your email server message.
If you encounter any network errors when previewing the availability of recipients, Boxer displays Issue while fetching availability message.
Manage Delegate Calendar Using Workspace ONE Boxer
With the delegate access you are granted, you can modify your delegator's calendar, send, and respond to meeting requests on their behalf.
Based on the permission provided by your delegator, you can read, create, and modify their calendar.
- Navigate to and add the delegator’s email account.
- To manage the delegator’s calendar, refresh your inbox.
If you are using Office 365 account, you might see duplicate calendars on your calendar screen. Calendars listed at the bottom are the calendars synced over Exchange Web Services.