To authenticate users, you can configure Workspace ONE Cards using the Certificate-Based Authentication (CBA) with Exchange in Workspace ONE UEM.
- If you are using a default SDK profile, select the Integrated Authentication from the check box.
- If you are using a custom SDK profile, perform the following steps:
- Select Certificate Authority and Template.
- List the Exchange URL in the allowlist URL text box.
- Add KVPs such as AccountUseCBA and AccountUseDualAuth under Custom Settings in the Workspace ONE UEM console. For more information about the Keys, see Application Configurations for Workspace ONE Cards.