Add Workspace ONE Cards as a public application to the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, navigate to .
- Select Add Application, and enter the required information.
Option Description Managed By Select the organization group. Platform Select an appropriate platform. Name Enter Workspace ONE Cards. Search App Store (iOS only) Select to make the application available in the App Store. Enter URL Enter the URL of the application. Import from Play (Android only) Select to make the application available in the Play Store. To search the Google Play Store in an on-premises deployment, you must integrate a Google Account with the Workspace ONE UEM MDM environment.
- Select the Workspace ONE Cards application.
- If you plan to use a custom SDK profile, select the profile on the SDK tab.
- Select Save and Assign.
- On the updated assignment page, select Add Assignment, and enter the name of assignment group in the Select Assignment Groups text box.
- Select Add.
- Click Save and Publish.
What to do next
- Users must install Workspace ONE Cards on a mobile device that is registered or enrolled using Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
- To synchronize with the Exchange content, users must enter their Exchange credentials after they start Workspace ONE Cards.