Enrollment is facilitated from the Chrome OS device using the Google admin credentials or existing G Suite user credentials.
- Power on the Chromebook and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Press CTRL+ALT+E when prompted for a Google account to proceed to enterprise enrollment at the 'Sign into the Chromebook' page.
- Enter the user name and password from your Google Admin welcome letter or use your existing G Suite user credentials.
- Enter Device information (Optional).
- Select Done. Perform steps 1–5 on all devices that you want to enroll.
After you select done, the Chromebook automatically applies any pre-configured device policies and is ready for a user to sign in. Once a user signs in, all applicable user profiles are pushed to the Chrome device.
- Navigate to Device Syncwhich syncs all new enrollments into the Workspace ONE UEM console.
. Select If you do not select Device Sync, new enrollments are automatically synced every 60 minutes.