Use the image capture functionality within Workspace ONE Content to easily capture and save a single image or a batch of images in a few simple steps.
- Tap the icon on the Content View screen. The Add screen appears.
- To launch the camera, tap the icon.
- Capture the image and then tap SAVE.
- On the Save file screen, enter the file name, choose a location to save the captured image files, and if required add a description for the image. To save the file, you can either choose a previously saved location from Save location or set a new location by using the Choose a different location option.
- If you capture multiple images, then you can save the images as a batch by providing the Batch name.
- If you want to save the image or images to a repository, log in to the repository before capturing the image. The repository is displayed in the list of locations available to save the image.
- Confirm and save the image.