Use Export functionality (Storage Access Framework (SAF)) to create files with MS Office 365 apps and other third-party apps and save them directly to the Workspace ONE Content repositories. You can create MS Office 365 files like Word, PowerPoint, or Excel. You must have Android OS 4.4 and later to use the export functionality. Write permission is required to save files to third-party repositories. Local Storage is writable by default.
- Navigate to the MS Office app. For example, Word.
- Create a file and select Save As.
- From save to options, select Content, and then select Locations.
- Select Content from the listed options.
- Select the repository and the folder where you want to save the file. You can also create a folder to save your file.