Create a supervision identity to add your organization's information to devices so that it will appear for users. Then, add supervision identities to other Apple Configurator 2 workstations to securely configure devices.
- Navigate to .
- Select Organizations.
- Select the + action button.
- Follow the prompts to create a new supervision identity. Select Done.
- Enter credentials and select Update Settings.
- Select the gear button in the Organizations window.
- Select Export Supervision Identity and choose where to save it. Select Save.
- Add a Password to the identity.
This .p12 file will be uploaded to the UEM console when creating a Device Enrollment Program profile.