Enroll Shared iPads
Enroll shared devices after assigning the shared DEP profile. Upon enrollment, users can access their classes and applications if previously configured.
- Turn on the device. Apple's Setup Assistant begins.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to and connect to it.
- Tap Apply Configuration to allow Workspace ONE UEM to configure the Shared iPad.
- Select Classes. A class list is displayed.
- Sign in to the device by selecting the student icon or entering a Managed Apple ID and password.
Upon enrollment, the device receives an education profile that includes all the class assignments for the device cart. The device also receives a public key certificate to facilitate communication with a teacher device. Upon logging in, the device receives another profile that shows or hides all applications that are applicable or not applicable to the student.