Use batch imports to bypass external file share integration in a dedicated SaaS or on-premises deployment with a hardened network.
- Navigate to Content > Batch Status.
- Select Batch Import.
- Provide a Batch Name and a Batch Description.
- To download a .csv template file, select the information icon ().
- Fill out the CSV file with the file path and other information for content you want to upload.
- Select Choose File and choose the .csv that you created.
- Select Open to select the .csv.
- Select Save to upload your populated Batch File.