Enable Memcached in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, navigate to
.Memcached settings can only be changed at the Global level.
- >Select Add and enter your CentOS7 server IP in the Server Name and Host fields. In the Port field, enter
- To enable multiple Memcached nodes, add additional Memcached server IPs.
- Make sure that you have Caching set to Enabled.
- Select Save.
- Log in to your server and reset IIS.
- Log back in to the Workspace ONE UEM console. Navigate back to the Cache Settings page and select the server name.
The Node Information page appears, which indicates that Memcached is installed and operational.