After you install Memcached on your servers, configure how your Workspace ONE UEM deployment interfaces with Memcached. You can deploy and manage your Memcached configuration to maximize the value of your setup; including adding and deleting Memcached nodes, flushing the cache, and monitoring the performance of your Memcached components. Follow the steps below to enable Memcached in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, navigate to
Memcached settings can only be changed at the Global level.
- >Select Add and enter your CentOS7 server IP in the Server Name and Host fields. In the Port field, enter
- To enable multiple Memcached nodes, add additional Memcached server IPs.
- Make sure that you have Caching set to Enabled.
- Select Save.
- Log in to your server and reset IIS.
- Log back in to the Workspace ONE UEM console. Navigate back to the Cache Settings page and select the server name.
The Node Information page appears, which indicates that Memcached is installed and operational.