The Memcached services installation includes a Memcached monitoring function called Memcached Monitor. Memcached Monitor periodically logs Memcached statistics and displays them in a useful representation.
An example is included for reference.
- The default log folder is
- The default log format is
- The default logging interval (period) is 60 seconds.
- This service is turned on by default with Memcached.
- You can interact with this service using: service memcached-monitor start/stop/restart/status.
For more information about the monitored statistics, see the Memcached website at http://memcached.org/.